MGO Board/Fireproof Board (SG-D-001)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 pieces||US $1/ piece|
|Transport Package:||6pallets in One 20gp Container or in Bulk|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1220*2440*3-20mm other sizes are available
- Type: Magnesium Oxide Board
- Length Scope: 1800-3000mm
- Thickness Scope: 3mm-20mm
- Color: White/Grey
- Fire Rating: A1 Grade (GB 8624)
- Specification: 1220mm*2440m*(3-20mm)
- HS Code: 68080000
- Material: MGO
- Normal Size: 1220*2440mm/1200*2400mm/1200*2300mm/1200*3000mm
- Width Scope: 900-1220mm
- Density: 0.95-1.1g/cm3
- Edge Type: Tapered Edge/Square Edge
- Trademark: SHENGGANG
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu
Shenggang magnesium oxide board is made of nonflammable materials including magnusium chlo-ride, magnesia, alkali endured epoxy glass cloth, and perlite. It is manufactured by using special craft through totally automatic production line. It is the really green fire prevention product without such harmful elements as asbestos, formaldehyde or benzene.
4. High breaking strength
5. Thermal insulation and energy conservation
6. Cost saving
7. Sound insulation
8. Lifetime warranty
9. 100% without asbestos and formaldehyde
The magnesium oxide board is widely adoptable to partition and suspended ceiling in decoration of buildings. It is also absolutely suitable to the structure for heat preservation, sound insulation wall, places with dampness, mobile partition, special class fire prevention, sandwiched plate in fireproof-gate and packaging of equipment cases.
The magnesium oxide board can resist to the vile-weather. In order to keep dryness in use, please preserve inside room, keep floor level and place wood board under it.
The magnesium oxide board can be sawn with hand-saw, electrical saw, utility knife together with ruler, and can be secured with nail, tapping screw, popriveter or agter drilling.
The surface of magnesium oxide board supports pasting wallpaper, skin of red beech or white beech, coating, painting and applying with ceramic tiles or mosaics.